BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Moon

Title: New Moon

Author(s): Stephenie Meyer


Summary:

I knew we were both in mortal danger. Still in that instant, I felt well. Whole. I could feel my heart racing in
my chest, the blood pulsing hot and fast through my veins again. My lungs filled deep with the sweet scent that came off hes skin. It was like there had never been any hole in my chest. I was perfect--not healed, but as if there had never been a wound in the first place.

My Review:
I love this series so much. I didn't like it when Edward left Bella
on her own. But I did like the fact that he would be willing to die for her if anything happened to her. It's what every girl wishes for. Someone willing to do anything for her. Yeah, we may say that we don't; but in all reality we do want that and it was awesome that Edward is like that for Bella. I wish it Edward would have been in the book more, but it turned out to be a great book. They may not have been together physically through out the book, but they were still together spiritually and mentally like it should always be. The one you love should always be with you even if you are not physically together.

0 comments: