BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 6, 2009

Eclipse

Title: Eclipse

Author(s):
Stephenie Meyer


Summary:

In the dead silence
all the details suddenly fell into place for me
with a burst of intuition.
Something Edward didn't want me to know.
Something that Jacob wouldn't have kept from me.
Something that the Cullens and the wolves both in the woods,
moving in hazardous proximity to each other. . . .

Something I'd been waiting for anyway.
Something I knew would happen again,
as much as I might wish it never would.

It was never going to end, was it?

My Review:
What can I say about this book. It was definitely more action-packed than any of the others so far. I loved the ending, but I hated all the games that Jacob and Edward were playing with Bella. I mean, yeah, in the end they did give up and leave the final decision up to her. Well in the end, it would have been her decision anyway. It's hard when you come to terms that you love two people, but you have to make the decision that will make you happy. In Bella's case it was going to be hard either way, but she finally made her choice and I love the choice she made. And now she's getting married! I couldn't help but laugh when she tried to go all the way with Edward. That was hilarious to me. But all in all this series is excellent and I can't wait to read the last book.

0 comments: